- Decision making
- KPIs and OKRs
- Remote Work
- Asset Management Policy
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Policy
- Data Management Policy
- Information Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Operations Security Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Secure Development Policy
- Third-Party Risk Management Policy
- Human Resources Security Policy
- Access Control Policy
- Incident Response Plan
- Cryptography Policy
- Information Security Policy and Acceptable Use Policy
- Node-RED Dashboard
- Pricing Principles
- Product Categories
- Customer department
- Engineering & Design Practices
- Front End
- Packaging Guidelines
- Platform Ops
- Security Policy
- Website A/B Testing
- Internal Operations
- People Ops
- Sales & Marketing
FlowFuse has two commercial offerings; self-managed and FlowFuse Cloud. How we engage with customers will differentiate based on the install method and size of the opportunity.
# Generating a Quote and Order Form
Quotes are generated through HubSpot. Each quote should link to the subsciption agreement as well as include "Order Form" in the description. Link the latest version of the document with the subscription agreement.
# Closing a deal
Follow the steps below to ensure every new customer is setup for success and quickly as possible following a sale. A deal is considered closed when the customer signed the order form or quote. You do not need to wait for countersignature.
- Move the deal to
Closed Wonin HubSpots Deal overview.
- Provide access to the bought resources
- Ensure a team on FlowFuse Cloud has been set up by the custome including billing.
- Apply the discounts on the stripe customer through Coupons
- Have a FlowFuse Admin upgrade the customer to the correct tier
- Generate a license key
- Send the license key with the onboarding email to the customer
- Start invoice procedure
- Email the billing (billing@) department with the signed fully quote. Also include customer details like their email and if applicable their stripe customer details.
- Update the Stripe customer to set
truein the Metadata
- Once all parties have signed, download the completed Order Form and Subscription Agreement, and upload them to the Legal folder in Google Drive.