- Decision making
- KPIs and OKRs
- Remote Work
- Asset Management Policy
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Policy
- Cryptography Policy
- Data Management Policy
- Information Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Operations Security Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Secure Development Policy
- Third-Party Risk Management Policy
- Human Resources Security Policy
- Access Control Policy
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Security Policy and Acceptable Use Policy
- Node-RED Dashboard
- Pricing Principles
- Product Categories
- Development & Design Practices
- Front End
- How We Work
- Markdown How-To
- Using Git
- Website A/B Testing
- Internal Operations
- People Ops
- Sales & Marketing
- Boiler Plate Descriptions
- Content Channels
- Content Types
- Marketing - Website
# Holiday and Leave
# Logging time off
When taking more than 3 days off consecutively, tell (don't ask) your manager. This ensure scheduling of work and operations continue to run smoothly without you. When taking over 2 weeks of consecutively seek approval from your manager.
Before you can take time off you should always:
- Log your time off in Deel
- Deel disallows overages on the contracted days off, if you cannot file the complete length, file up to the allowance.
- Add an 'Out of office' appointment in your personal Google Calendar, and decline all meetings automatically.
- Inform fellow team members of your time off, and hand over work that's distributed.
# Holiday Policy
FlowFuse has a unlimited time off policy. Taking vacation is encouraged for all team members. To prevent an undefined number of vacation days to start a race to the bottom, we recommend each team member to take a minimum of 25 days a year, and at least 5 days a quarter.
# Sick leave
Sick leave, or having limited availability is not recorded currently. Keep your manager updated on your health, and let them know what FlowFuse can do for you to aid in your recovery.
# Parental Leave
If you live in a country where a statutory Parental Leave benefit is available, you will be required to claim statutory Parental Leave pay (if you are eligible).
Any employee can take up to 6-weeks if they wish without requiring manager approval. We recommend a minimum of 4 weeks, but recognise it's a personal choice to make. Further leave can be requested, but should be discussed with your manager. Inform your manager of the expected new family member at least 16 weeks before the due date to qualify to the extended parental leave.
If you live in a country that offers statutory leave longer than this, then FlowFuse will abide by this.
# Bereavement Leave
Our company understands the profound impact that the loss of a loved one can have on an employee, and we are committed to supporting our team members during these difficult times. Therefore, FlowFuse has a bereavement leave policy. Employees who experience the death of an immediate family member, such as a spouse, child, parent, or sibling, are eligible for up to five consecutive days of paid leave.