Community News March 2022
News from the FlowFuse and Node-RED communities
Welcome to the FlowFuse newsletter, a regular roundup of what`s happening with both FlowFuse and the wider Node-RED community.
If you've got something that you'd like us to share please email email@example.com.
The latest release introduced 2 new concepts, Templates and Stacks, with these we are starting to show the value of the FlowFuse platform allowing you to easily manage the Node-RED settings and versions used by your projects.
Intro to JSON for Node-RED
Our friends over at Opto 22 published a handy guide to JSON and how it works in Node-RED, great introduction for new builders and a good refresher for seasoned pros.
- How to Use Private Custom Nodes in FlowFuse?
- Custom Vuetify components for Dashboard 2.0
- Updating our branding across GitHub, npm and Dockerhub
- How ChatGPT improves Node-RED Developer Experience
- Share & Preview Flows on flows.nodered.org