Community News February 2022
News from the FlowFuse and Node-RED communities
Welcome to the FlowFuse newsletter, a regular roundup of what`s happening with both FlowFuse and the wider Node-RED community.
If you've got something that you'd like us to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcing FlowFuse Cloud
We are excited to announce FlowFuse Cloud, a hosted Node-RED as a service offering and today we are opening the waitlist.
We continue to iterate with our 4 weekly releases of the FlowFuse platform.
The 2.2 release of Node-RED (last month) has received 2 maintenance releases to fix bugs with duplicate wires in the editor and MQTT.
New Team Members
FlowFuse is now up to 6 people, Joe Pavitt has joined the team
We still are Hiring
We're looking for the next member of our team, If you're a Node.JS developer and want to work with us take a look at the link.
- How to Use Private Custom Nodes in FlowFuse?
- Custom Vuetify components for Dashboard 2.0
- Updating our branding across GitHub, npm and Dockerhub
- How ChatGPT improves Node-RED Developer Experience
- Share & Preview Flows on flows.nodered.org