- Decision making
- KPIs and OKRs
- Remote Work
- Asset Management Policy
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Policy
- Data Management Policy
- Information Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Operations Security Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Secure Development Policy
- Third-Party Risk Management Policy
- Human Resources Security Policy
- Access Control Policy
- Incident Response Plan
- Cryptography Policy
- Information Security Policy and Acceptable Use Policy
- Node-RED Dashboard
- Pricing Principles
- Product Categories
- Customer department
- Engineering & Design Practices
- Front End
- Packaging Guidelines
- Platform Ops
- Security Policy
- Website A/B Testing
- Internal Operations
- People Ops
- Sales & Marketing
# Subscription agreement
For self-managed licenses FlowFuse has a standard subscription agreement template.
# Cloud Partnership agreement
For partners that will refer FlowFuse customer to FlowFuse, FlowFuse Cloud or otherwise, a standard referral agreement is used. The terms of the contract are set by the CEO prior to sending the first draft to each partner.
# Non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
FlowFuse has templates for standard NDA's:
- One way NDA - When the other parties cannot share to any third parties
- Mutual NDA - Neither party can discuss details outside of the listed parties
If you need these for any discussions, please ask the PeopleOps Manager to send them to the CEO and the counterparty.
Signed NDA documents should be stored on the Google Drive for future reference.
# Signing a non-FlowFuse provided NDA
Clauses we cannot agree to:
- Only keeping Confidential Information at our legal offices. We're a fully remote company and keep Confidential Information according to our data classification policies.
- Auditability of destruction of Confidential Information. As a remote company we will not allow third parties access to homes or offices of employees.